The letting agency is a property management firm that is dedicated to facilitating the rental of property for their clients, and with a tailored service, you can choose what you wish to outsource. The property management company can offer the following services to their clients:
- Compiling Tenancy Agreements – This is crucial, and if you want a tenancy agreement that has your best interests at heart, the letting agency is every experienced at drawing up this type of contract.
- Sourcing Tenants – Using several major online platforms, your property details will reach the maximum number of potential tenants.
- Screening Potential Tenants – A time-consuming job, and one you cannot afford to overlook, and it is extremely difficult to evict an unsuitable tenant if things don’t work out. There are letting agents in Portsmouth who will manage every aspect of the tenancy, including the screening of tenants.
- Collecting the Rent– This is one more task that comes with property rental and rather than handling it yourself, why not let the property management company do it? In most cases, the rent money is paid into the landlord’s account on the same day it was received.
- Making Sure the Property Meets with Local Authority Requirements – Health & safety issues are extremely important, and the letting agency will ensure that your property complies with the regulations.
If you are planning to move into the rental property market, make sure you join forces with an established letting agency, who can handle every aspect of the tenancy.