Much has been made of the value of property in London and the wider UK in these times of political uncertainty, but the central London property in the city’s prime locations continues to attract high-end investors.
What’s happening to the prime London property market?
While we still seem no closer to resolving the political uncertainties currently affecting the UK, but the housing market in London is holding its own. In fact, house prices in the prime central London residential market were the smallest quarterly adjustment in years.
Why prime London property continues to be a good investment
Investment property in London is more than just financial. Living in London offers a way of life that very few other places can match. There exists a London lifestyle which embraces luxurious living and provides residents with a choice of exclusive, high-end prime London locations. That breadth of what London offers makes it resilient to market fluctuations, and London property will always benefit from:
- It’s status as a vibrant, cosmopolitan capital city
- Great transport networks across the city and several airports that make London a gateway to the world
- Being a city of culture known for its arts scene, museums and theatres
- Amenities such as the vast open spaces of the city parks, fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants, distinctive shopping, an array of leisure pursuits
- A city of historical significance that attracts visitors from around the world
- Great education institutes, both private and state-run, from preschool to renowned universities
- A global business centre offering a wide range of businesses, and at its core the financial institution of the City of London and the international businesses established around Canary Wharf. These exclusive, high-tech environments offer fantastic business opportunities and earning potential, attracting successful and ambitious businesspeople from around the world.
Now is the time to invest
Buyers from around the world continue to see London as an exciting investment opportunity with a choice of prestigious and exclusive locations. These prime property markets are continuing to see healthy interest and competition for residential properties. With a weaker pound, this makes the option of investing in London property all the more enticing.
Aston Chase estate agents
London’s reputation and status as a world-famous, historical, cultural, and business centre will always attract investors. With the right support from experts in these prime London locations, you will be able to find that high-end residential investment opportunity that is right for you.
Aston Chase is a London-based, property sales and letting agents with specialist local knowledge of London most exclusive areas. Our experienced team has built a reputation for professionalism and trustworthiness through their deep expertise in the property industry.
Our reputation for client service is important to us, so please contact us to talk about how we can help you achieve your property ambitions.